The Vita Booth is Hiring Booth Operators
Booth Operators are the face of the Vita Booth. They provide professional set up, maintain operations of the booth and interact helpfully as needed with our clients and their guests at events.
This is a part time position, averaging 5-10 hours per week, usually on weekend evenings. It’s perfect for someone who has a day job and is seeking additional earnings.
Starting pay is highly competitive.
Qualified applicants should possess the following:
- Enjoy working with and meeting new people.
- Possess familiarity with computers, DSLR cameras and printers (specific training is provided).
- Have the ability to lift 50lbs.
- Are professional and friendly in appearance, speech and conduct.
- Have a license to drive in the state of Texas and a good driving record.